This February, Belk College of Business graduate students are sharing what they love about UNC Charlotte. Join us and Niner Nation in supporting what you love by sharing the love on social using #iLOVEUNCC and tagging the Belk College of Business in your post.
“It has been a catalyst to personal growth & development, I would have never considered possible.”
- Vicenzo Conciatori, M.S. in Economics Student
"I love UNC Charlotte because of the M.S. in Management program!"
- Hunter Dyson, M.S. in Management Student
"I love UNC Charlotte because of its welcoming + inclusive spirit."
- Chastin Bassingthwaighte, MBA Student
"I love UNC Charlotte because it's a family."
- Jordan Manley & Anna Garrison, M.S. in Management Students
Joe Fowler, M.S. in Economics student, remembers how a professor impacted his graduate experience and left an everlasting impact.
"I love UNC Charlotte because of how helpful the advisors are with career development questions."
- Sierra Lowder & Humaira Retiwalla, Master of Accountancy Students
"I love UNC Charlotte because it became my second home."
- Victoria Bracken, M.S. in Management Student