Admission to the Dual Degree MBA with specialization in Global Business and Strategy (MBA-GBS) program requires completing the application process at both UNC Charlotte and EGADE. Applicants must meet the admission requirements for both universities. The Dual Degree MBA program admission requirements are listed below:
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcript (one from each institution) of all previous academic work attempted beyond high school.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (based on a 4.0 scale) on all of the applicant’s previous work beyond high school.
- Three academic or professional recommendations.
- A statement of purpose describing the applicant’s experience and objective in undertaking graduate study.
- A resume or a curriculum vitae (CV).
- A minimum of three years of work experience is preferred.
- A minimum GMAT/PAEP score of 575.
- An official TOEFL or IELTS score to demonstrate English proficiency. For the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the minimum score is 557 (PBT), 83 (IBT). For the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the minimum overall band score is 6.5.
- A $75.00 (USD) application fee.
- Your application for admission will be considered complete (and reviewed for admission) once all of the supporting documents required for your intended program of study have been received by the Graduate School by the stated deadlines. Apply now!
Check the status of your application online and view your admission decision using the Admission Pros system.
Please visit the Graduate School.