A half-mile from some of the nation’s corporate giants, Belk College students immerse themselves in our top-ranked MBA program. Every year, our graduates flood the ranks of the Fortune 500, with an average salary increase of $20,000. Our rigorous curriculum is designed to meet the needs of both working professionals and full-time students, and is structured to meet your goals, your budget, and your pace of life.
Program highlights include:
- UNC Charlotte’s part-time MBA is ranked among the nation's best by Business Week and U.S. News & World Report.
- Complete your degree full-time in as little as 17 months or part-time in as little as 2 years.
- Now offering a competitive GMAT/GRE exam waiver: an exclusive opportunity for highly experienced business professionals with budgetary and leadership experience and a strong academic record.
- All MBA core courses are offered in a traditional or "hybrid" format to give students the flexibility of learning online, with the opportunity to engage, network, and collaborate face-to-face with faculty members who are industry experts.
- Specialize your degree with more than a dozen concentrations including unique options such as: Applied Investment Management, Business Analytics, Energy or a student-structured option.
- Define your personal brand with UNC Charlotte’s one-on-one career coaching and professional development.
- Enhance your global acumen with intensive, week-long study abroad courses.
To learn more about UNC Charlotte’s nationally-ranked part-time MBA, please click the button on the right.