Located in the heart of Center City Charlotte, the UNC Charlotte MBA is structured to meet your goals, your budget, and your pace of life.
- UNC Charlotte’s part-time MBA is ranked among the nation's top programs by Business Week and U.S. News & World Report.
- Classes are held in Uptown Charlotte at UNC Charlotte’s state-of-the-art Center City campus.
- Complete your degree full-time in as little as 17 months or part-time in as little as 2 years.
- The Belk College of Business offers a competitive GMAT/GRE waiver program for highly qualified candidates. Applications are considered based on various factors including prior academic coursework and grades (specifically quantitative coursework), the rigor of the academic institution(s), work experience and current job responsibilities, and professional certifications.
- Starting in Fall 2016, the MBA core classes will also be offered in a hybrid online format. Hybrid courses blend the benefits of online learning—namely the flexibility of classes meeting in person every other week —with the benefits of in-person learning—face-to-face instruction, networking, team building, and more.
- UNC Charlotte’s MBA offers an outstanding in-state economic value.
- Define your personal brand with UNC Charlotte’s one-on-one career coaching and professional development.
To learn more about UNC Charlotte’s nationally-ranked part-time MBA, please fill out the form on the right.